Monday, January 12, 2009

Honestly...another picture?


Overall, Doug and I had a pretty good weekend, nothing too "blogworthy." However, I couldn't go a whole week without putting anything on the blog, so I figured that I would share with you my all time favorite picture of Doug. I have titled it "Honestly, another picture..." because those are the words I hear coming out of his mouth when I imagine what he was thinking at this very moment. Doug attributes his expression to the fact that he was missing a tooth so was too embarrassed to smile. I think the suspenders and Hawaiian shirt may have also been a factor. I hope you enjoy this picture as much as I do!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Great Pic. You haven't changed a bit Doug. Still missing a tooth or two and probably still own some suspenders like that.

Aislinn and Dustin said...

Doog, you like a boy in a sexual abuse flyer that you can pick up at the hospital!!