Friday, March 13, 2009

Grete...It's the thought that counts!



First off, thank you to all of you for the well-wishes and birthday greetings this past week! It was a great birthday, and your messages and cards made it all the better! Today I got an unexpected belated birthday surprise in the mail. When I checked the mail I found this plastic bag with a note on it from the post office saying something to the matter of "we try really hard to deliver mail undamaged and in one piece...but sometimes we screw up." Inside there was an envelope that had been attempted to be taped back together and inside the envelope was a card that had been shredded to pieces. It was kind of like a puzzle putting the card together to reveal a wonderful birthday message from my great friend Grete. I feel really bad because the card was very nice and I could tell that she put a lot of thought into picking it out. It ended up being a good thing though Grete because I like puzzles! The mystery of what really happened to the card is unknown... Thanks anyways, I appreciate it, and all other cards, very much! (Jami, I hope you appreciate my eye for taking pictures primarily for the use of a blog entry)

2 comments:

Jami said...

It took a little while, but your blogability has met my expectations! I take my camera everywhere because you never know when you'll run into a blogable event.

GP5 said...

Ahhhh hahah, I love it! I still can't believe that happened. Thanks for taking the pic. I hope you are still able to use the dandy bookmarker :)

Let's chat on the phone soon!!